Wednesday, October 5, 2011

ta-da


And here they are!!! This is my son and daughters rooms :]


I'm in LOVE with this yellow dresser! 
(found at the potato barn)


The fun car mat that we found at Ikea for like $10!! :]



my favorite :]


The wall collage of all the distressed metal wall hangings....
(hobby lobby) and that little boy kept sneaking in my pictures ;]

And here's my little girls room!!! (I need to finish her fan, and then it will be done)


Sydney's great grandma Utah made this adorable cross-stitch





I wish they still sold these books at the scrapbook store, cause they make the most adorable mini albums!!! (Don't mind the dusty/dirty mirror) :]





I made her a bumper when she was little, and as she got older, I decided to transform it into a quilt....
not bad for a first time quilt?! 


Her room wouldn't complete without this little furry "my bear" :]


And that's it!!! Halloween banner coming next, along with a plan for our Halloween 13 spooky night countdown! :]

Please come visit again! :] and invite a friend!

<3, kelley anne


3 comments: