Monday, October 3, 2011

Birthday Party

Ok, so I took pictures of both my kids rooms.....and yet can't find either?!? What the random. I just imported them, and two made it......but that was it. haha. So, sorry, I will take more pictures and put them up tomorrow :]


But.....anyways.....here was my little girls birthday party :]



I forget where I got this cute printable.....I got it from a friend.....(so, if you know, post it so they can get the credit!)

And the frame came from Fanciful Frames (http://blog.fancifulframes.com/)


The entry way table with party favors :]


Sydney has a disorder called E.E and this was a specially made cupcake for her, and a dairy free frosting. It wasn't my favorite : / But.....the kids didn't mind! 



the yummy food table :]


the yummy fruit kabobs!!! :] 


Here's a sneak peak of Sydney's room:


found this wonderful vinyl chandelier at hobby lobby-my fav stores




Stop by again tomorrow for the rest of Sydney's room, and then Kaden's room too! :] 

Right around the corner will be more Halloween crafts!! and yummy treats!

See ya tomorrow :]


2 comments:

  1. Love it! That was such an adorable party! Brynlee still thinks the squirt gun is the coolest thing ever!

    ReplyDelete
  2. hahahha.....glad she liked it!!! :] thanks Camille!!

    ReplyDelete