Monday, October 3, 2011

geesh.....

Ok, so it's been awhile....but, October will be well worth the wait, promise. I'm going to be doing 13 spooky nights of Halloween, that will include a craft a day, and a creepy dinner recipe!! Also, I'll be throwing in a few delish recipes for fun treats. Since pumpkin in a can makes me happy, I use it a ton during October! A quick way to change up a recipe, and adds a touch of fall :]

So, anyways.....I have pictures from my little girls birthday, her decorated bedroom, my son's decorated bedroom, and all of the fun Halloween crafts that are coming up. I've decorated, and am continuing to make more decorations, cause I can never have enough!!! ;-]  So, stay tuned for pictures later tonight, but wanted to leave some love, letting you know I never forgot about you!!! :]


Here's a fun recipe to try while you're being so patient with me!!!

Pumpkin Muffins!!!
(my friend gave me this recipe, so I cannot claim it for my own but it's amazing. So PROPS to whoever did come up with this!!! )

1 Can of Libby's Pumpkin
1 Yellow Cake Mix

That's it......!!!! :] talk about easy peasy.....

Mix that together, and if you want you can add chocolate chips, which I think everything needs chocolate chips if it has pumpkin, but mix that all together and toss in the oven!

(follow the baking time on your cake mix box. Mine said 19-23 minutes, and I think I only did 17 minutes, but my oven cooks quick! So, just wait for the yummy smell to waft your way, and check them)

Enjoy :]



Also, a little birdy told me that the same friend that shared this yummy recipe is doing a giveaway for the most adorable ruffly apron.....so check that out here!!!

www.sugarbabyboutique.blogspot.com


:] See ya later tonight!!! (after Castle of course)


No comments:

Post a Comment