Saturday, November 5, 2011

no regrets....

alright, let's start off by saying.....I didn't get a chance to post my 13 spooky nights, cause this month has been rough. I know everyone has trials, and I'm just blessed that I have my Heavenly Father to rely on in times of mine. I have had a lot of chance to reflect on life, and enjoy all the many blessings that I have here on this Earth. I don't want to waste my life, and I don't want to have regrets. I do not regret not being able to post anything new, because I needed that time to focus on me and my family. I spent awhile searching for recipes and crafts and various things for Halloween (let's face it-I would have done that anyways because I'm weird). But, I'm sorry I didn't get a chance to share all that fun stuff with you....So, since I didn't even post ANYTHING.....here's a look at our house for the month of October..... :]
















Happy Halloween from Mario and Princess Peach :]

Hope you all had a fabulous Halloween!!! :]



No comments:

Post a Comment