Wednesday, September 7, 2011

first time....


Hello everyone! :]

Here's one of the many projects I was working on over the summer.
And finished not too long ago....I couldn't find knobs I was happy with.

I have to give a HUGE shout-out and thanks to 
my amazing husband that helped me with this one!!!
Thanks babe!!! Love you! :]

We found this one saturday while strolling through Goodwill.....it was $40, not worth it to us. But as we were leaving we saw all the half off tags....and signs. So it was 50% and we were sold. :]

Before

After


the whole look (it's in our bedroom)


the cute knobs I found at hobby lobby(half off)-they only had 8, and we needed 9.....so I'm still checking in frequently to find the 9th knob!
But this dresser has soooo much room!!!! The drawers are super sturdy and we are in LOVE <3 
It came out pretty darn good for our first time of re-doing furniture :)

Whatd'ya think?! 

Things coming up later in September:

*My daughter's finished room (2 1/2 years later...)

*Our mostly finished room

*Some fun FALL crafts

*and a few recipes!!!

Get excited!!! :] I know I am!!!

Things to look forward to in October:

*13 days of Halloween (a fun kids craft everyday leading up to 
Halloween along with a fun recipe that everyone will scream for)

*a spooky Boo-nco party

*lots of other Halloween crafts-
I'm a little obsessed with Halloween!!!

See ya again soon!!! :)


2 comments:

  1. This is ADORABLE! I appreciate the talents of people like you who are able to see the cute potential in ugly things, because I CAN'T. I need to bring you with me when I go to Goodwill! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Melody!!! :] I'll go to Goodwill anytime with you! How are you guys?! I miss seeing your sweet faces in Church.

    ReplyDelete