Saturday, April 23, 2011

better late than never......

ok, sorry about the blog-absence......I got a cold that took me down for about a week and a half right when I was trying to get all of the fun Spring/Easter decor up. So, anyways at least I got them up before Easter sunday, right?!? Bahah. Enjoy!!! And......Happy Easter!!! :]


My spring wreath inspired by the cute gals over at Classy Clutter.

Little bunny sign to add just a little touch.


My mom's adorable Easter banner.


Another Easter sign hidden away :)

Hippity hop egg sign.



and last but not least.....


Hoppy Easter banner.


Thanks for checking in. Hope you all have a fun-filled Easter filled with warmth and love!

I promise the next few posts will be more bloggy and prompt! :)


<3, kelley anne


2 comments:

  1. I'm featuring your wreath for Saturday Spotlight tomorrow!! LOVE your projects Kell!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. awww....thanks Mal!!! Thank you for the inspiration for the wreath! :)

    ReplyDelete